A little sweet and a little spicy, this dip is a guaranteed way to get even the most reluctant vegetable eaters to eat their veggies. Henry loves peanut butter, and we’re constantly finding ways to increase his calorie intake throughout the day, otherwise he ends up waking up at night wanting a snack! The healthy oils (EVOO and Sesame Oil) give it another dose of good fat, and if Henry can eat it by the spoon, so can you!
Spicy Thai Peanut Dip
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos or tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger root
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl until incorporated. Sprinkle with additional crushed red pepper flakes. Use as a dip for a veggie and cracker tray or pour over your favorite Asian inspired salad.
Photos and Content Copyright © Jaclyn Beaty Nutrition, 2018